Release date: October 16, 2021
Meelis Anton has helped companies implement technologies that enable smooth and time-saving customer interactions. First, Meelis speaks about how Cleveron came to be and the history of startups in Estonia. He reveals what makes Cleveron’s products unique regarding click and collect solutions for retail, grocery, and logistics. Tune in as Meelis dives into the retail and grocery industry’s significant challenges, and Meelis gives advice for companies deploying new technologies.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [02:40] How Cleveron came to be and the history of startups in Estonia.
- [05:35] Changes in consumer behavior are driving the need for expanded click and collect solutions.
- [07:00] The major challenges that the retail and grocery industry is facing.
- [13:00] What makes Cleveron unique from other companies and Cleveron’s vision is for the future.
- [20:00] Words of wisdom from Meelis Anton when it comes to deploying new technologies.
- People still want to communicate out in the real world. Not everyone wants to shop virtually.
- Retail operations need to do something unique to bring the ‘wow’ effect to the consumers.
- When putting new technology in place, the owners need to track both the consumer experience and the employee experience.
- Training your employees to be comfortable with new technology will be critical in making your project a success.
During more than 15 years, Meelis has helped companies implement technologies that enable smooth and time saving customer interactions. He brings in a broad perspective from telecom, utilities and retail sectors. Meelis advocates the importance of user experience for all technologies utilized both for end-customers and associates. Meelis has spearheaded solution designs and operational activities with focus of ease-of-use and constant improvements in mind.