March 18, 2020
UPDATED – November 16, 2020
Throughout the global COVID-19 pandemic, Telaid has taken a variety of steps to ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners. Our response to the coronavirus pandemic continues to be informed by the guidance of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and local Health Departments. Telaid’s priority is not only to protect our employees, customers and partners, but to help slow the progression of COVID-19 and mitigate its impacts by following recommendations of medical and public health experts and educating our workforce.
Telaid has taken aggressive measures since March to ensure uninterrupted service to our customers while prioritizing the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners. Here’s what you need to know:
- We actively review our Pandemic Continuity Plan to ensure it is aligned with CDC guidelines and expert health recommendations.
- Telaid remains fully operational including our warehouse, equipment receipt, configuration, shipping of client-owned hardware and 24/7 support.
- We have instructed field resources not to report to a client site if they have been diagnosed with, have been exposed to, or exhibit symptoms related to COVID-19. Our teams in the field use social distancing in addition to self-health checks and personal protective equipment (PPE) to ensure levels of safety while onsite.
- Using ServiceNow and other cloud-based platforms in combination with our large, national, vetted network of partners and highly trained internal technicians, we can quickly and effectively identify field resources and reassign projects to ensure work is completed on time.
- A majority of our staff continues to tele-work, and our reduced in-office personnel are provided appropriate PPE and safe working space.
Please know that our very first priority at Telaid is the health and safety of people and we are monitoring the situation daily and updating our policies accordingly. The measures we are taking are designed to mitigate the risk of the spread of COVID-19 and also to ensure the safety and health of everyone involved. Should you have any concerns or questions regarding our policies related to the coronavirus, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.