Smart design is the first step toward successful outcomes
With businesses moving at lightspeed, you need the most straightforward path to success when it comes to your new technology projects. Siloed technology device deployments are a thing of the past. Yet harmonizing multiple technology deployments and upgrades across disparate locations can be a daunting challenge.
That’s why Telaid’s design and engineering services start with a blueprint or building design and digitally map the details of each cable, power source, wireless access point and technology device deployed in that space for maximum efficiency and cost savings.
Discover the many applications for our design and engineering services:
- Pre-design for new construction, greenfield technology deployments
- Value-engineer existing standards to achieve efficiencies, reduce costs
- Design for new technology solutions, traditional conversions or fully automated transformations
- Determine specs and infrastructure for new solutions and future scalability
- Plot drawings, as-builts and convert files
- Document existing corporate technology standards across locations for compliance and consistency
Our team’s mission is to produce high-quality, standards-based low-voltage construction documents focused on exceeding customer requirements and expectations through comprehensive engineering and design. Over the years, we’ve seen clients generate significant benefits and cost savings based on our design and engineering services.
Improved design-construction communication
Fewer RFI’s between the installers and designers
Documented conformance to corporate tech standards across all locations
Fewer errors on site thanks to precision field installation instructions
Cost effective, efficient way to conduct iterative update process
Smoother, better experience for our customers
Some of the technologies we use
About our projects
projects delivered in 2021
- Intrusion/Access control
in retail, QSR and financial services
Make sure your next technology project is designed to deliver.
We invite you to explore our design and engineering services to discover the value in supporting your technology over its entire lifecycle.