Release date: November 29, 2021
Nigel Waterton leads the sales and marketing efforts for Arcules as Chief Revenue Officer. First, he discusses the shift to cloud-based security systems and the technology trends driving this transition. Then, we look ahead to the impact of the cloud on the future of security. Tune in as Nigel explores how the cloud-based systems can improve visibility into your business and enhance the customer experience.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [02:10] Nigel explains how the security industry has transformed over the years based on the shift to the cloud.
- [03:45] Fear, uncertainty, and doubt are some challenges retailers face when it comes to migrating to the cloud.
- [06:00] Consider ways the transition to cloud-based systems can improve your business and enhance the customer experience.
- [10:00] What are some key considerations when making the shift from traditional models to a cloud approach?
- [16:40] Look ahead to the impact of cloud on future security use cases and innovation.
- Customers are now beginning to see the power of shifting to cloud-based platforms.
- The use of cloud-based solutions allows organizations to maximize data for insights across the organization.
- The ubiquitous nature of the cloud is now becoming so prevalent that the security industry is adapting to that trend.
- Technology is more powerful and intuitive than ever.
Chief Revenue Officer, Arcules
Nigel Waterton leads the sales and marketing efforts for Arcules as Chief Revenue Officer, calling on his 22 years of experience building and managing large, high-growth technology organizations. Waterton joined Arcules from Aronson Security Group, an ADT Commercial Company, where he served as Senior Vice President of Corporate Strategy and Development and led a cross-disciplinary team within the company as well as with ASG’s strategic partners to identify the key areas of optimization and innovation needed to deliver value to clients. Over the course of his career, he has held a variety of senior-level sales and leadership roles with well-known brands, including Protection One and RFI Security. Waterton is recognized as an industry leader, has been quoted in numerous print and online publications and has sat on multiple industry councils and advisory boards.