Release date: January 25, 2022
Anand Muralidaran is the Global Business Development Head for Retail at NVIDIA and today we will be addressing how retailers are working to digitalize the customer experience. Retailers constantly adapt in order to best serve their customers. Available resources such as smart cameras, algorithms, and heat mapping are helping companies like NVIDIA reimagine the traditional retail experience while enhancing customer experience, loyalty, and engagement. Tune into today’s episode as we discuss what retail will look like in five years and how companies are experimenting with these possibilities.
IN THIS EPISODE:
- [06:02] What does it mean to digitalize the physical customer experience?
- [08:46] Why smart cameras are an important tool for retailers to collect real-time data on customers.
- [13:18] Anand explains the driving factors behind the autonomous check-out process and experience that many retailers are investing in.
- [22:11] Will brick and mortar be relevant in five years?
- [30:00] Inception is a Nvidia program that helps startup companies access resources to build their digital platform.
- Retailers are using technology to craft a customized in-store experience based on customer footprints.
- In-store services and supportive associates can enhance customer experience, loyalty, and engagement.
- In an omniverse world, retailers can experiment in the virtual world at a fraction of the cost before building a massive warehouse.
- Nvidia is focused on the holistic transformation of the retail landscape.
Anand Muralidaran, Global BD Head – Retail, CPG and QSRs, NVIDIA
Anand is the Global Business Development Head for Retail at NVIDIA, brings 25 years of valuable experience consulting, partnering and delivering strategic and transformative value to F1000 Retailers across the globe. He has had the privilege of working across a variety of Retailers including Walmart, Target, Petco, Best Buy, Williams Sonoma, and Sephora. A lifelong learner, he never wastes an opportunity to learn, adapt and shape the trends that are evolving in the Retail industry.